Life has its own formula

Everyday is a new beginning; every moment is a new challenge.

Sunday, March 09, 2008

My 6 years work experience

I started my career in May 1999 by providing computer training to end-users and school students in a small concern for a period of 10 months. The next 5 years of my professional career can be summarized as 1 year and 1 month in general management and 3 years and 11 months in Project Management, Technical Support and Software Development in Visual FoxPro 6.0 and Visual Basic 6.0. From January 2008 onwards, I am involved with a startup call center at Bangalore and working from 6 PM to 12:00 AM, 5 days a week, in a UK process and am also planning to work simultaneously with any other organization. Till date, I have completed 6 years work experience and have been involved with 6 organizations out of which two belonged to the same proprietor, two partnership concerns, a private limited company and a well known NGO.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home