Difference between an organisation and a country
○ In an organisation you can recruit people as per your choice but in a country you have to accept every citizen.
○ In an organisation you can sack the underperformers, but in a country your government may change if you are unable to develop the living standards of everyone.
○ In an organisation your staff may resign if they don’t like you but in a country the people will make you resign instead.
○ You can shut off your organisation and start new ones but in case of countries, modification of geographical boundaries is only possible.
○ You can be the owner of an organisation but not a country.