Life has its own formula

Everyday is a new beginning; every moment is a new challenge.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The most difficult phase of my life

My mother died in the year 1994 and it was a turning point of my life. After her death, my life gradually started moving out of track and period from 1996 to 2006 can be considered as the most difficult phase of my life. As my younger brother was very close to my mother, he became a little bit abnormal after her death. A very negative family environment was also responsible for it. I also lost him in the year 2001 in an accident. Now only my father is alive who is staying at Agartala with my grandmother. One of my uncles is also there.

Though, within the last 10 years, I have completed my 5 years work experience and spent almost 3 years for professional/ technical qualifications, but still I was not being able to concentrate on my formal education. I also hadn’t given enough importance towards looking after my father’s finances. Today I could have been in a much better position if I had taken the above matters seriously on time. But, from a different point of view, I also think that the last 10 years has made me strong enough to stand on my own feet and capable enough to face any kind of situation. In my childhood, I was a very weak boy who used to cry a lot if someone said or did anything wrong to me. I am now a totally different person but have not lost my conscience.

May be, my life was meant to be the way it is and I do not have any regret in this regard. I will find out my way in due course of time but right now it is highly important to execute my planning for the coming years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home