Life has its own formula

Everyday is a new beginning; every moment is a new challenge.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Tell me something about yourself

Once I found it difficult to answer the above question.

When I first came to Kolkata, I started my life afresh while disconnecting myself with my family as well as my past. I developed my own identity in my own way while working with the organizations for a period of five years. But somehow I had to make a u-turn and restart my life as psychologically I was feeling like my existence was in a vacuum and started suffering from an identity crisis. Linking up my past and present was also required to execute my future plans. I found that, during the time-period that I was here at Kolkata, my father had lost a huge amount of money in the hands of his closest relative(s) due to his own foolishness. I don’t know whether someday I will be able to get back the money, but certainly it has taught me a good lesson of ignoring who I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home