Life has its own formula

Everyday is a new beginning; every moment is a new challenge.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

8 years @ Kolkata

I first came to Kolkata in the year 1998. Till date, I have stayed in and around Charu Market, Behala, Thakurpukur, Dum Dum, Garia and Gariahat. I have worked with 5 organizations out of which I was in a proprietary concern for 2 years and 8 months and was involved with an NGO for a total period of 1 year and 1 month. While working at the proprietary concern, I had coordinated many bulk data processing projects (mainly of Election Commission of India) conducted by CMC and Webel, both of which are Limited Companies. And while working with the NGO, I was responsible for the departmental activities regarding personnel and communications. I have also worked with an ISO 9001 Pvt. Ltd. Company and two other partnership concerns.

I have always contributed my level best to the growth and goodwill of the organizations wherever I have worked. It has been a long journey for me and I have developed myself during the process. My hard work and dedication towards my job kept the doors of the organizations open for me even after I left. But as time passed by, I was in search of a better job profile which was not possible with my current educational qualification and technical expertise.

During the last 8 years, I have met with many people with whom I had a very good relationship. But currently I am not directly in touch with any one of them. My friend circle has also changed with time. But whenever I think of my past, a few faces do come to my mind whom I shall never be able to forget.

So far, Kolkata has been a very lucky place for me. In future also, I would love to stay here depending on my career prospect. Frankly speaking, I never think of going back to my permanent residence at Agartala where only my father is alive. He was here with me for a period of 1½ year but finds himself more comfortable in his home town.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home