The loops of life
Sometimes it happens that we fall within the loops of life and find it difficult to come out of the repeated routines. Every time the condition that runs the loop comes out to be true and we become bored with our daily life. We fail to proceed forward and nothing new happens. Under those circumstances it is very important to understand the condition for which the loop is running so that we can change the values of the variable(s) of the condition. And to do that, we may have to adopt several new measures…
- It may be time to consider for a major career move.
- Changing place is a very good option to be in a new environment which may in turn be an opening to new opportunities.
- It may be time to get rid of some old nasty habits.
- No risk no gain and too much of security may sometimes be an obstacle to personal development.
- May be it’s time to be practical. We may be living in our own world which may be far away from reality.